Freshly Made Oshun (Ochun) Love Oil
Oshun (Ochun) Love Oil. The Yoruban goddess Oshun has many names. She has 16 caminos (roads, pathways). Her name is linked with love, beauty, sexuality and fresh water. Oshun is worshipped because She rules the rivers, ponds and other forms of fresh water that sustain life. Her influences are the aspects of love, flirtation, sensuality, beauty and the arts. Streams, rivers, lakes and waterfalls are sacred to her.
Spells for Oshun would include love, relationship, and marriage spells. If you are doing a marriage spell, be sure to include Shango in your spell because Oshun was once married to Shango.
Oshun Oil is made for people who want to draw in the energy of Oshun, the Yoruban Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sexuality. There are many ways you can use this oil. The oil can be used to anoint yourself or dress a candle.
Suggestions for using Oshun Oil:
- Gather 5 sunflowers, place them in a vase with fresh water and pour in a bit of the Oshun Oil. Place the flowers in the center of your home.
- Mix Oshun Oil into some of her favorite foods such as oranges and honey and place it on your altar.
- Pour 5 drops in a bowl of spring water and leave it by the front door in order to draw in her energy.
- Anoint 5 chakra points on your body.
- Pour 5 drops into your bath.
- If you were born under the sign of Libra, there is a good chance that you would connect well with Oshun.
Recipe Suggestions for Oshun Love Oil (offsite links)
Oshun Incense Recipe and Oshun Oil Recipe
Oshun’s Prosperity Oil