How to Use Hoodoo to Find Your Soul Mate Part 3
In Part 2, I described some of the different methods that hoodoo has of bringing love to you — plus three more tarot spreads. You DO have a soul mate — trust in that! There is a very special someone you are meant to share a great love with. If you haven’t found this person already, it’s likely you’re interested in meeting him or her.
Now you need to attract this soul mate into your life and for this, I have the following spell suggestion. In addition, you may find this article interesting: Attract Your Soulmate — Ten Top Ways
Attract Your Soul Mate to You Hoodoo Spell
Things You’ll need for the Spell:
Come to Me Oil
Pink Construction Paper
saucer or plate
2 cups of sugar
rose petals or rose buds
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tbs catnip
- Cleanse and Consecrate the Candle with Florida Water and then Holy Water; dress the candle with Come to Me Oil. Mix the sugar with the herbs
- Cut a Paper Doll out of the construction paper. Your paper doll can be as fancy or as simple of a cutout as you want it to be.
- Light your candle and do so consciously. Be aware that fire has an affinity with the spiritual realm.
- Write your wishes, desires and goals on the back of the paper doll. Be as specific as possible.
- Call upon St Raphael, the saint of happy encounters! “Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, lead me by the hand toward the one I am looking for. May all my movements and all their movements be guided by your Light and transfigured by your Joy.”
- Ask for what you want and need in a future mate. Be honest and open — but also be realistic. No one is perfect and the Universe cannot send you some ideal “perfect” person.
- Place the paper doll on the plate or saucer and cover it with the sugar-herb mixture
- Stick the candle in the center of the sugar-herb mixture, speak your desires for a soulmate and build up as much energy in your heart as possible.
- Burn the candle for 13 minutes.
- Continue to ask for all that you wish for in a soulmate. Be honest and forthright. Be clear and operate only in harmony with the Universe
- Keep the dish with the sugar, paper doll, and any wax drippings.
- Repeat the next day for a total of 13 days
- After the 13 days, take the paper doll and put it in a safe place and keep it until your wishes, goals and desires have come true.
- When what you have called comes to you, be sure to thank both Divinity and St. Raphael for your good fortune.
- Return the paper doll to nature by either burning it, burying it or throwing it into a river, lake or the ocean.